Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Explanatory of True Colors

What my class and I learned yesterday during our speaker Sally came in is that the four colors I mentioned on my last post was some what simalar to the information I now have.
So, on my last post I explained who's what color and what des the color mean, and just stuff like that. But at the time I was just putting down what I thought the colors mean. No, I didn't mess up, I just have a better way of telling you what the colors really mean.
If you didn't already know, there are four colors, gold, blue, green, and orange. Those are four color in which each and every one of you will fit in! And you don't have to just be one color.
The gold is where you follow the rules and respect the authority, you have a strong sense of what is right and wrong in life, you need to be useful and to belong, you value home, family, and tradition, and you are a natural preserver, a good citizen, and are helpful.
If you are the blue then you need to feel unique and authentic, you look for meaning and significance in life, you need to contribute, to encourage, and to care, you value integrity and unity relationships, and you are a natural romantic, a poet, and a nurturer.
Greens seek knowledge and understanding, you live life by your own standard, you need explanations and answers, you value intelligence, insight, integrity, and justice, and you are a natural non-conformist, a visionary, and a problem solver.
And, last but not least, Orange, you act on a moment's notice, you consider life as a game here and now, you need fun, variety, stimulation, and excitement, you value skill, resourcefulness, and freedom, and oyu are a natural trouble-shooter, a performer, and a competitor.
Now that is what I learned yesterday, so comment below on what your True Color's are!

No comments:

Post a Comment