Thursday, October 10, 2013

Learning Styles...?

There are three types of styles that people learn by. There is Visual learning, Auditory learning, and Tactile learning. I did the test and I have Auditory learning. Auditory learning is when you can memorize something better if you listen to someone give a lecture about the subject, rather than read it out of a handbook or notes. Also an Auditory learner sometimes memorizes things better if you read them out lous to yourself. I know it sounds kind of funny, but it could work, maybe not for everyone, but for a lot of people.
Another type of learner is a Visual learner. A Visual learner is where you have to see what's going on to be able able to know what you have to do, or to know what is on your next test. So you have to be able to picture it, or you won't be able to get it as well as others. That's why when you see teachers drawing out a problem, they are drawing it out for people that would rather see it drawn out.
There is also Tactile learning. Tactile learning is when you have to do hands on kind of stuff. Like when you were in elementary school, I don't know if your school did this, but my school always counted with blocks, and would do math with blocks. It helped most people, but it never helped me. But it was fun, that was my favorite part of the day when I was a kid.
Again, my learning style was Auditory. I've never really noticed that I have to listen to what is being said to be able to get what is going on. But, this means that I need to pay more attention to stuff then I usually do, because I know for a fact everyone spaces out sometime while they are in class. I always catch myself spacing out. It's like I get bored or something, I have know clue.
This impacts my learning because if I don't listen correctly, or if the teacher says something the wrong way I'll just get instantly confused. So I really have to pay close attention, and ask more questions, if I have any.
I will use this learning style later on in life by focusing on how to do the job (any job) correctly so I don't have any worries in the end. And you could do the same!
I hope you enjoyed this reading! I'll be doing more career clusters.

No comments:

Post a Comment