Friday, October 18, 2013

True Colors?

There are four different colors that every person is. And if you don't know what I am talking about let me explain. So as I said before there are four different colors, there is blue, gold, green, and orange. Blue is like the calm person, like they are set back and not really hyper too much. Gold is where you are hard working and you have to have a set time and date and when it should be done and is very organized. Green is like you're curious kind of, they like to take things mysteriously. And as for Orange, orange is where you are hyper, excited, always full of energy and ready to go out and take on the world.
So, I am going to name four teachers and four friends that I know, and I am going to tell you what colors I think they are, and explain why.
I'm going to do teachers first. The first teacher I am going to do, since he is my favorite, is Mr. Boyars. I think he is a blue or a green, because he is always laid back and always knows whats going on in his room at least. My ssecond teacher would have to be Mr. Thomas. I think Mr. T would be orange, because he is always full of energy when I walk into his class, and he is so patiet so I would think he is blue as well. My third choice would have to be Mrs. Hewitt, I think her color would be gold, because she is very responsible and dedicated to her work, she works really hard. And finally, my last choice would have to be Mrs. Terrell, I think she would be orange as well. She is active, fun, calm, always makes you laugh and is just a good person to be around.
So, since I am done with the teachers, I am going to move ono with my friends. I know you may not know them, but Bailey Maples, would have to be the first friend to pop up in my head, but I think she would be a blue, because she is chill, yeah she stresses but she doesn't let it get to her or anybody else, she's very calm about some things, sometimes. My next friend would be Haley Smith, she would have to be orange, because she always just wants to get out there and just go do something active, she's very adventerous. My third friend would be Mary Jane Porter, she would be mixed between blue, and orange. She is always laughing and laid back as well. Finally, my last friend would have to be Chelsee Garvin. She would definately be a blue because she is so quiet and keeps to herself but also fun to be around, she's chill.
I hope you enjoyed reading about true colors. If you haven't found your true color yet, try to find it. And if you still can't figure it out then go to www.truecolorsintl.com. You could definately find your true colors there. And you don't have to be just one, you could be mixed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment